Friday, March 30, 2012

Craftcamp Easter 2012

Hello craftcampers and friends of craftcamp,

It is time again for a few workshops. However, I will be hanging up my crafty tools for a little while as I have a new member of the family due any day now!

For the Easter Holidays though, craftcamp will be in the safe hands of my good friend Lily Chalmers (and also Primary school teacher/crafter/organiser of the amazing Alphabet Street family event and the awesome Babysteps playgroup!)

Lily will be running a handful of workshops these holidays so that no child will be subject to craftcamp withdrawals on April 13th and 18th.


Please spread the word!


I will be taking the bookings and enquiries for the workshops.
Hope all is well and looking forward to hearing from you.
x Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment